Things I Love
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
It’s Almost that Time of Year…
The holidays are upon us and I’m now starting to realize that we most likely will not be in our own place before they officially roll around… which is a little upsetting. I always look forward to decorating our house, putting up a nice Christmas tree, baking all kinds of things, and gift wrapping! Well, this year is going to be a little different. With no house as of the moment, I’ve started to plan out our holiday plan of attack. Since our space is limited, that means there will be no opportunities to make extravagant crafty things like I usually do (and no space to hide away gifts!). Plus, with no kitchen of my own, I can’t dirty it for a week prior with all of my favorite baked items… :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment