Things I Love
Sunday, November 22, 2009
House Update
I have little to update, unfortunately, with exception of the news that we do not have a house yet. We have submitted ten offers now and have been rejected every single time. It has been really difficult to preview houses that both of us can easily picture ourselves in and then be harshly rejected- even when we submit an offer 50k over their asking price! We know this is a tough market at the moment, but this is just ridiculous. I would have never imagined that we would be in such a pickle. We know that we’re submitting good offers, in terms of price, but what has held us back each time around are the terms- our offers cannot compete against investors who can pay cash instead of financing. So that’s where we are at the moment. Irritating and completely frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment