Things I Love

Sunday, November 16, 2008

We’ve Created a Monster! (well, two actually)


So this is our kid. Yes, he’s perched on the kitchen countertop. Yes, that is the stovetop directly behind him, and no, thankfully it was not in use. For anyone who doesn’t know, Eric and I have two very spoiled kids at home- the four-legged variety that is- Ragdolls by the names of Mr. Blake and Penny May. I have very few rules regarding these two. They roam the house freely, nap when and where they please, get fed expensive organic food and filtered water, and sleep on our heads. Yes, our heads. But there are two things that are off-limits! No going outside and No kitties on the countertop (the kitchen countertop that is). Well, from the looks of this photo, it seems that my parenting skills need some attention… either that, or I need to figure out how to permanently barricade their access onto the countertops. Suggestions?

No comments: