Things I Love
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Two Months to go!
I had to make a quick trip out to our new housing development today to take some measurements for our new appliances, and while I was there, I took a picture of our house. It's coming along really well! I'm surprised at how fast it's been built so far- about a week and half ago, when we were there last, it had only been partially framed. As of today, it's been fully framed and some of the wood siding has been installed. Exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been on here in a long time! I typed in the link wrong! Anyhow, I'm so excited for you guys!!! I also read your post about all the customizing - that is so cool. I think I totally would have stressed over picking out the perfect tile, etc. but it sounds like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment