Things I Love

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm such a wimp

I had to get stitches today and it was not fun!!

This will be short, since typing is a bit of a challenge… the short story is that I sliced my finger open on the stupid paper cutter at work and had to be taken to the ER. I had to have an x-ray, and then I had to have 2 stitches in my right index finger to close the wound. The ER doctor was extremely nice, but unfortunately his claim that “I wouldn’t feel a thing” after being numbed was far from the truth!! I definitely felt that nasty needle when he stitched me up couldn’t stop myself from whining and yelling out a few times!

So now I’m all bandaged up and will be that way for the next week… the worst thing is that now I have to postpone my gift wrapping and baking projects!!!

No comments: