In preparation for our trip to Texas in July, I’ve been shopping around for a new swimming suit. I have never been a fan of the typical swimming suit and usually go to great lengths to avoid them. Personally, I just don’t think that women (and young girls!) should be floating about in super tight panties and barely-there tops. This isn’t to say that I don’t own a suit of this kind, I just refrain from wearing it if I’m hanging out in the sun or around other people. So, to protect my pasty-white skin that burns in a matter of 2 minutes and to maintain some level of modesty, I typically opt for the one-piece variety. But the selection is always quite slim and boring. So, for this search, I turned to the web and actually found a great alternative to the blah one-piece suits- A swimdress! Eric heard that I had ordered a swimdress and immediately pictured his plump grandma’s swimdress with the horrendous, bright floral print and the flouncy skirt. But I managed to find one that is actually modern and cute (and even comes in smaller sizes)!

Now I don’t have to worry so much about burning all over, nor do I have to wear a towel to cover up my skimpy old suits! (go to newport-news.com and check out their selection of cute swimdresses at great prices).
No comments:
Post a Comment