A few months back, my mother-in-law JoEllen calls me and says, “Mark you calendar! Girls night out in the city in April- we’re going to see Grease!” So yesterday was the day that a bunch of us girls got together, went to dinner, and headed to the Golden Gate Theater (and got there just as the show was beginning, no thanks to a medical emergency on the bart)! I’ve never been terribly fond of musicals or plays (much thanks to being forced to watch them as a child), but I was pleasantly surprised. It had been quite a while since I’d seen the movie, but I quickly recalled the familiar songs and enjoyed the performance.
Things I Love
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Grease
A few months back, my mother-in-law JoEllen calls me and says, “Mark you calendar! Girls night out in the city in April- we’re going to see Grease!” So yesterday was the day that a bunch of us girls got together, went to dinner, and headed to the Golden Gate Theater (and got there just as the show was beginning, no thanks to a medical emergency on the bart)! I’ve never been terribly fond of musicals or plays (much thanks to being forced to watch them as a child), but I was pleasantly surprised. It had been quite a while since I’d seen the movie, but I quickly recalled the familiar songs and enjoyed the performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment